Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Catching Up: August 8th, 2015

Hey everyone!

Sorry I've been gone so long. Lots has happened since I last blogged.

There are many new faces (sorry for the bad quality photos, the lighting isn't exactly great on our shelf...):

 First there was Rap. She's a take-charge kinda gal and likes to boss us around...a LOT. XD
 Ali, who is very girly and sometimes the other dolls avoid her because whenever you push down her right arm she starts singing "I've got magic!"...she and Scarlet are pretty good friends though.
 Lizbeth...sometimes she's loud and a bit obnoxious, and other times she's quiet and reserved. 
 Rapunzel who is friendly and very sweet.
Eugene is like a doll version of Mr Darcy in the first half of the book Pride and Prejudice. >.< 


Today two new dolls also came, and I made friends with Cat, sort of.

Lots to tell you about! See you in my next post!

-Anna

2 comments:

  1. Dear Anna,
    I stumbled across your blog through MyLittleMegara's profile page. I'm not a doll myself, but I sort of 'collect' blogs that are written by fashion dolls. It's fascinating to me to hear about life from a doll's perspective. It also helps me relate better to the dolls in my own collection.
    Anyway, the reason I'm commenting is that I wanted to encourage you to try blogging again. I'm hoping that nothing catastrophic happened that caused you to stop blogging. If it did, or if your interests simply changed, then I apologize for bothering you. If however you quit because you got discouraged then maybe it's time you gave it another try. Blogging can be a big commitment if you box yourself in with deadlines and quotas, but there are plenty of bloggers who just blog for fun and only post every once in a while. Granted these bloggers take longer to build up a following, but I personally believe that quality is more important than quantity.
    If you decide not to go back to blogging, I understand. When a hobby stops being fun, it's time to either take a break or give it up. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm delighted you want to comment!
Just please don't take the Lord's name in vain, curse, or be rude. I check all my comments, and if I find your comment contains any of these things, I'll ask Sparkie to delete the comment.